• One bundle (40-65g/1.5-2.3oz) of dry noodles.
• 1 teaspoon soy sauce.
• 1/2 a teaspoon of white wine vinegar or rice vinegar.
• 1/2 a teaspoon of maple syrup or honey.
• 1 teaspoon of sriracha hot sauce.
• 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
A simple way of making sweet, light soy noodles. Great for breakfast, lunch or dinner.
1: Fill a saucepan with enough water to cover the noodles. Put it onto a high heat.
2: Once it comes up to boil, add the noodles. Feel free to add anything else you might want cooked with the noodles like spring onion or frozen peas.
3: While they cook mix up the sauce. Per person, add 1 tsp soy sauce, 1/2 tsp of white wine or rice vinegar, 1/2 tsp of maple syrup or honey, 1 tsp of sriracha hot sauce and 1 tsp of sesame oil to a bowl.
4: Once the noodles have been cooked to package instructions, drain them thoroughly and add them to the sauce.
5: Stir until the noodles are fully coated.